The aim of our research is to study high energy particle detectors, and to develop new detectors for the future. In particular, we are interested in studying medical applications of these detectors and to help bridge fundamental with technological research.
- PET Project
- Calorimeter Activities
- 3D Detector Activities
Who are we?
- Students: Hege, Kristine, Njål, Stian, Lars-Halvard, Andreas, Jostein, Camilla, Kristian
- Postdoctors: Heidi
- Professors: Gerald, Bjarne, Dieter, Renate, Kjetil
- Engineers: Dominik, Werner, Kåre
- The main laboratory is situated in the 3rd floor at the IFT, room 332.
- The soldering lab, room 334
- The clean room, room 324
- The muon spectrometer
- Lab Equipment list, how to's, equipment service log's etc...
- Wishlist Put the things you will need for your projects here.
- Retningslinjer for bruk av kapslede kilder ved IFT
- Our SVN
- We can use this fileserver to store our collected data:
- Windows: \\ukl-felles\ift-kjernefys1\detectorlab
- Linux: /Data/ift/ift_kjernefys1/detectorlab
- Our weekly labmeeting is Tuesdays 11:15 in room 332.
In the documentation-list you can find relevant articles and masterthesis concerning the work in the lab.
Upcoming meetings and conferences
- 11.12.09: MedViz seminar series - presentation of PET related projects, 1 hour
- 14.01.09: MedViz annual conference - project presentations (http://www.medviz.uib.no/)
- 15.02. - 20.02.10: Vienna conference on Instrumentation (http://vci.hephy.at/2010/)
- 20.09. - 24.09.10: TWEPP, RWTH Aachen, Germany (http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=62885)
For internal use
material that can be used in official presentations.