The aim of our research is to study high energy particle detectors, and to develop new detectors for the future. In particular, we are interested in studying medical applications of these detectors and to help bridge fundamental with technological research.
- PET Project
- Calorimeter Activities
- 3D Detector Activities
- phys117 - PET project
Who are we?
- Students: Njål, Stian, Kristian, Eivind, Arild, Laura, Ben
- Postdoctors: Trygve
- Researcher: Heidi
- Professors: Gerald, Bjarne, Dieter, Renate, Kjetil
- Engineers: Dominik, Werner, Kåre
- The main laboratory is situated in the 3rd floor at the IFT, room 332 (55588306)
- The soldering lab, room 334
- The clean room, room 324
- The muon spectrometer
- Lab Equipment list, how to's, equipment service log's etc...
- Wishlist Put the things you will need for your projects here.
Health and Safety
- Our SVN
- We can use this fileserver to store our collected data:
- Windows: \\ukl-felles\ift-kjernefys1\detectorlab
- Linux: /Data/ift/ift_kjernefys1/detectorlab
- Dominik Fehlker - Presentation of the Lab ppt pdf
- Lars-Halvard Thunold Helleve - SiPM introduction pdf
- Kristine Indahl Helle - 3D pixel detectors File:3D Si pixels.pdf
In the documentation-list you can find relevant articles and masterthesis concerning the work in the lab.
Meetings and conferences
- 02.05. - 06.05.11: IRTG medical physics, Bergen
- 23.09. - 29.09.11: IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference, Valencia (http://www.nss-mic.org/2011/)
- 26.09. - 30.09.11: TWEPP-11 Topical Workshop On Electronics For Particle Physics, Vienna (http://twepp11.hephy.at/)
For internal use
material that can be used in official presentations.