This page contains resources related to INFO216: Knowledge Graphs, which was called INFO216: Semantic Technologies until recently.
These wiki pages will be updated throughout the Spring semester 2021. More information about readings, lectures, and exercises will be added as the course progresses.
See also the official course pages, where the recorded lectures are available and with a discussion group for questions and answers.
- Readings for each lecture
- Examples in Python Java and SPARQL
- Lab exercises in Python and Java
- Exams from previous years
- About the group project
- ...including project proposals
- About the exam