Difference between revisions of "Python Labs"
Revision as of 08:28, 15 January 2020
Labs: The lab assignments are not final. In particular, we will use newer versions of some of the software.
- Lab: Getting started with Eclipse, Java and Jena
- Lab: RDF programming in Jena
- Lab: SPARQL queries
- Lab: Storing graphs and datasets with Jena and TDB
- Lab: RDFS Programming in Jena
- Lab: Sgvizler
- Lab: RDFS Plus
- Lab: Web APIs, JSON and JSON-LD
- Lab: OWL
- Lab: OWL DL
Project presentations: In weeks 8, 13, and 19 there will not be ordinary labs. Instead, we will have mandatory presentations of your group assignments (programming projects).
- log4j.properties: save as a file named log4j.properties in the src/ folder of your Eclipse project