MOL221 - Computer exercise - Powerpoint Report Guidelines
- You work as pairs, but write your individual Reports in the form of a Powerpoint file (as described in the introduction to this exercise); - max 21 pages.
- The first page (slide) of the powerpoint must contain your name, and the name of the student you worked in pair with, and which MOL221 group you are part of.
- For most questions, one page of information is sufficient. For e.g. structure information etc., a few pages may be required.
- If you do not find information for one of the questions, you must state that and explain where you searched.
- You must properly cite which bioinformatical resources you have used to gather the information you present in the report. For those resources that are listed in the questions page, it is - for the sake of this exercise - sufficient to cite the name of the resource. Other resources you use must be cited with both URL (link) to the resource and the literature citation (usually found on the resource home page; look for a statement on 'how to cite this resource' or similar). Whenever you use bionformatical resources in reports, theses, or scientific papers, proper citation is required.