7T Scanner Operation
- Checklist for training new MRI users
- How to prepare for scanning
- How to turn on the system
- After you have finished scanning
- 7T survival guide - a brief overview of scanning and transferring of data
- How to collect your first MR images.
- A detailed description of the operation of MR scanner, including safety, MR system components, MR protocols, resources, etc..., a bit outdated
- How to use the available RF coils and animal cradles
- A table with different coil configurations
Pulse Sequences and Protocols
- Description of the following MR protocols: (this is work in progress)
- Shimming strategies
- Dynamic contrast enhancement DCE
- Arterial spin labeling
- Single-voxel spectroscopy
- Chemical shift-imaging
- Ultra-short TE (UTE)
Data Transfer and Post Processing
- Here is a good explanation of Bruker data format.
- How to transfer MRI data from the scanner.
- How to upload data to Bruker server.
- How to start with OsiriX.
Animal Physiology, Anesthesia and Handling
- General questions and answers on animal handling, anesthesia and Vivarium procedures.
- Procedure on how to use anesthesia on small animals in Vivarium.
- Procedure on how to prepare the animal for intravenous injection of contrast agent.
- Procedure on how to use the injection pump for injecting contrast agent intravenously.
- An article on Mouse MRI and general outline for planning a mouse MRI experiment.
- How to clean animal beds and other equipment.