- Frits is MIC platform leader and responsible for funding and policy issues
- Frits received his PhD at the Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Bergen, in 1998. He also did his postdoctoral work at the same institute. In the periods 1989-1995 and 2002-2004 he was working as a medical physicist at the Department of Oncology, Haukeland University Hospital. Since 2004 he has been working as an Associate Professor and later Professor at the Department of Biomedicine. In addition, he is Scientific Project Manager in an FP6-funded research project Angiotargeting, co-ordinated by the University of Bergen.
- Hans Olav is responsible for the general management of the MR facility and MR applications.
- His office is located on the 6th floor of the BBB building.
- Kai is responsible for technical issues concerning both MR software and hardware.
- Kai's office is located on the 4th floor of Vivarium building.