Wiki for the proton CT project
Documentation on how to install and use the involved software packages, the development workflow, etc.
List of publications from the project.
- pCT-WP1-01-Rev2 Detector design specifications (Rev2: Added carrier board thickness recommendations)
- Under revision (14.Nov) | pCT-WP1-02-Rev1 Radiation environment and placement of electronics (Please feel free to contact Jarle Rambo Sølie if there are any questions regarding the contents of this document.
- Pettersen, H.E.S., J. Alme, A. van den Brink, M. Chaar, D. Fehlker, I. Meric, O.H. Odland, et al. Proton Tracking in a High-Granularity Digital Tracking Calorimeter for Proton CT Purposes. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment 860C, 51–61. doi:10.1016/j.nima.2017.02.007.
- Pettersen, H.E.S., Chaar, M., Meric, I., Odland, O.H., Sølie, J., Röhrich, D., n.d. Accuracy of parameterized proton range models; a comparison. doi:10.1016/j.radphyschem.2017.08.02
- J. Sølie, H. E. S. Pettersen, I. Meric, O. H. Odland, H. Helstrup and D. Röhrich: A comparison of longitudinal and lateral range for protons traversing complex media using GATE, MCNP6 and FLUKA Monte Carlo simulations. Submitted to Radiat. Phys. Chem. in conjunction with the IRRMA X conference.
- H. E. S. Pettersen, J. Sølie, I. Meric, D. Röhrich, O. H. Odland, etc.: Design optimization of a digital tracking calorimeter
- Preliminary manuscript: PDF
- This paper might be generalized somewhat for publication
Notes and slides from the project meetings
Slides from the project workshops
Sections for the different work packages
Contact info of involved people
Link collection of topics regarding the project
- Note: ASK is a placeholder that marks questions
- Note: Search function is not ideal. It doesn't find all occurences of the search term, e.g. aries finds libraries but not aries.bccs