Wiki for the proton CT project
Documentation on how to install and use the involved software packages, the development workflow, etc.
List of interesting publications for the project.
- Pettersen, H.E.S., J. Alme, A. van den Brink, M. Chaar, D. Fehlker, I. Meric, O.H. Odland, et al. n.d. 155 “Proton Tracking in a High-Granularity Digital Tracking Calorimeter for Proton CT 156 Purposes.” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, 157 Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment. doi:10.1016/j.nima.2017.02.007. []
- Under construction, by H. Pettersen: Comparison of different calculation methods of proton ranges.
- Under construction, by J. Sølie, I. Meric and H. Pettersen: A comparison of longitudinal and lateral range for protons traversing complex media using GATE, MCNP6 and FLUKA Monte Carlo simulations
A more extensive overview is available on the Publications page.
Notes and slides from the project meetings
Slides from the project workshops
Sections for the different work packages
Contact info of involved people
Link collection of topics regarding the project
- Note: ASK is a placeholder that marks questions
- Note: Search function is not ideal. It doesn't find all occurences of the search term, e.g. aries finds libraries but not aries.bccs