My Space - Email
- Normally, students are not able to send e-mail from My Space. The administrator of a class or community may give students permission to send e-mail.
- In the "Control Panel" in My space under ""Useful links" you will find a link to the IT-Departments page for setting up a forward of your student e-mail at UiB to another e-mail address.
How to send an e-mail from My Space:
- From the "Staff" portlet (in a class), click "Send bulk mail”.
- Select recipients
- Click "Compose Bulk Messaage"
- Fill in the fields marked with (required)
- Select sending date and time
- Clikck OK to get a preview
- To send the message click "Confirm"
- All bulk messages sent from My Space will be stored in an archive that can be accessed by all the administrators
- It is not possible to receive e-mails in My Space
- Do not use the e-mail more than nessecary.