My Space - Ephorus - administration
Connection to Ephorus (text recognition program)
- All staff at UiB can get an Ephorus account.
- More information about Ephorus (in Norwegian only)
- If no one is responsible for Ephorus in a class in My Space the following text is visible in the Admin-page for Assignment:
- "No one is registered as responsible for Ephorus for this class. Use this form to register as responsible for Ephorus."
- If someone is registrered as responsible for Ephorus in a class in My Space, the following text is visible:
- "Responsible for Ephorus for this class: [e-mail address for the person responsible]"
Get/or connect an Ephorus account to classes in My Space and/or Kark
- Only one staff/administrator per class can have reports sent from Ephorus.
- The responsible for Ephorus in a class is usually a Professor/Lecturer.
- If there is more than one Professor/Lecturer in a class you first have to agree on who should be responsible for Ephorus before you send the request.
- The person that receives the reports from Ephorus can distribute them if needed.
- If you wish to get an account in Ephorus, or to connect an already existing Ephorus account to classes in My Space or Kark, fill in the class codes in this form on the intranet.
- More information about the text recognition program Ephorus at UiB. (Only available in Norwegian.)
- There is also available an FAQ (Frequently asked questions) for Ephorus on the intranet. (Only available in Norwegian.)
Information given to students about the use of Ephorus at UiB
- The students are informed about the potential use of a text recognition program each time they submit assignments in My Space and Kark.