My Space - News messages
- All the news from your classes and communities are shown in the portlet called "News" in My Space.
- News from the community "Universitetet i Bergen" are shown first.
- Then the news from your classes, including your subgroups, are sorted in alphabetical order with the latest news shown first.
- Finally news from your communities, including your subgroups, are sorted in alphabetical order with the latest news shown first.
- News are marked as "New" until you have read it.
- In the Homepage for each Class and Community you will find the news related to this specific Class or Community.
What kind of news that are posted in My Space
- News are used to inform students about important changes and to give important information related to your studies, exams, assignments and regulations etc.
- It is important to read the news regularly.
- You have a responsibility to read the information posted in My Space, including the news.
How to remove news from the "News" portlet
- Note: Administrators might have marked some news as permanent. You can not remove permanent news from your News-list.
- Click on a news-message
- Click on "Mark this news-message as read and go to next".
- The news will then be removed from your "News" portlet.
- Check the box to the left of the news title.
- When you have selected the news you want to remove from the list, click on "Mark as read"
- The selected news will then be removed from your list.
How to retrieve news that has been marked as read
- Click on "[ Show news marked as read ]" in the "News" portlet.
Receive e-mail notification for News
- You may request e-mail notification for all News published in a Class or a Community.
- Select "Request e-mail notification for News"
- Select Notification Interval
- You can cancel the notification by clicking on "Unsubscribe e-mail notification for News".