Denne wiki'en blir oppgradert 17. mars. Vennligst sjekk om din wiki vil bli overført. Er den ikke oppført i listen her: https://it.uib.no/Wikihost-oppgradering, så blir wiki'en avviklet om en ikke melder den inn.
Unified Enterprise Modelling Language (UEML)
The Unified Enterprise Modelling Language (UEML) is an on-going attempt to develop theories, technologies and tools for integrated use of enterprise and IS models expressed using different languages. By this we mean keeping the existing models as they are and establish relationships between them in an explicit and usable way, supporting, e.g., consistency checking, automatic update reflection, model-to-model translation and other services across modelling language boundaries. UEML is thus intended as an intermediate language - or a hub - through which different languages can be connected, thereby facilitating a web of languages and of models expressed in those languages. UEML currently comprises:
- a structured approach to describe enterprise and IS modelling languages,
- a common ontology to describe the semantics of modelling constructs and thereby interrelate construct descriptions at the semantic level,
- a correspondence analysis approach to determine correspondences between constructs,
- a quality framework to define and evaluate the quality of enterprise modelling languages to aid language selection,
- a meta-meta model to organise the UEML and
- a set of tools to aid its use.
- History of UEML
- UEML Roadmap
- People and Places
- Unified Enterprise Modelling Ontology (UEMO)